Amaran Petite -Longpi Salad Plate
What it is?
An unconventional piece of earth feeding its enigmatic dweller, an enlightening rendezvous of the endearingly flawed.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Clean your plates immediately after you use them.
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your plates clean.
- Give your plates enough time to dry, this helps to retain their natural finish.
- Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
DON'T:Dimensions: Length: 20, Height: 3.4, Breadth: 20, Dia: 20.1
- Stack the dishes in the sink to wash them all at once.
- Use a harsh stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
- Put your products in a dishwasher to rinse or clean.
- Use a microwave for pieces with cane accents.
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India