Elan -Terracotta Tea Cup
What it is?
The tea smoke, willow at the window, and hands that hold this piece of earth, quiver together in silent anticipation.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Clean your vessels immediately after you use them.
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- Give your vessels enough time to dry, this helps to retain their natural finish.
- Be careful while using, since all tableware is susceptible to abrasion from repeated handling.
- Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
- These vessels are microwave safe, so you can heat conveniently yet eat traditionally.
DON'T:Dimensions: Length: 10.2, Height: 7, Breadth: 7.8, Dia: 10.2.
- Stack the vessels in the sink to wash them all at once.
- Use a harsh stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
- Put your vessels in a dishwasher to rinse or clean.
- Store food in the vessel overnight or for a long time.
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India