Inura Petite -Longpi Dry Snack Bowl
What it is?
When fingers touch while picking delights from the offspring of clay, quiet anticipation lingers in the air.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Clean your plates immediately after you use them.
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your plates clean.
- Give your plates enough time to dry, this helps to retain their natural finish.
- Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
- Stack the dishes in the sink to wash them all at once.
- Use a harsh stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
- Put your products in a dishwasher to rinse or clean.
- Use a microwave for pieces with cane accents.
Dimensions: Length: 15, Height: 6.5, Breadth: 15, Dia: 16
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India