Soshin -Stoneware Serving Bowl
What it is?
Hot meal served in stone, eyes locked, fingers tightly grasped, innocent love savouring every minute of togetherness.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- Then wipe your stoneware dry with a clean cloth, this helps to retain its natural finish.
- Make sure to wash each vessel separately by hand.
- Use only a soft cloth or tissue to clean your vessel dry.
- Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
- You can safely use these products to serve food and beverages.
- These vessels are microwave safe, so you can heat conveniently yet eat traditionally.
- Stack these fragile vessels against each other while washing.
- Stack these fragile vessels against each other while storing.
- Use a dishwasher to wash or rinse the products.
- Use items with a gold inlay in a microwave.
Dimensions: Length: 25.7, Height: 7, Breadth: 25.5
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India